Happiness After Hurt | How To Move On PT. 2
Good morning lovelies, happy Monday !
This is week two post sickness for me and I am excited about this new week because I'm starting to feel more like myself ! Last evening we talked about moving on and letting go for Soul Sundays and today I want to give you some tips on how to love yourself after moving past the hurt . Before we chit chat , let's get into these positive vibes & affirmations . (Don't forget to say these aloud , speak it into existence!)
- I deserve to heal after hurt . And I know it takes time.
- I deserve to smile after loss. And I know it takes time .
- I deserve to be happy after moving on. There's no rush. I can take my time.
Losing someone is never easy , but losing yourself in the process is the real tragedy in all of this . No matter the situation you deserve happiness and the kind of joy that can't be stolen. I get that sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel when your knee deep in guilt , hurt and resentment , but I promise you it is there . And until you can see it for yourself I'll be here coaching you every step of the way . Whether you are at the beginning still confused and feeling betrayed or are halfway to the point where you can finally find the lesson in the loss , here are some gems to help you smile a bit bigger and laugh a bit deeper; you are allowed that.
- Surround yourself with light . Don't surrender to the darkness ; I know it looks like a good place to rest , but it is not . Get out the house , spend time with those who love you and who you love back. Give yourself the space to heal, but don't reclude so far that you can't find your way back home.
- Channel your hurt into your art. Whatever you do best in this world , channel that negative energy there & make some magic with it . You don't have to be an artist or a creative to have an art . You just have to be passionate about it . Find what that is and give it everything . Pain demands to be felt , so make it count for something .
- Get away . Sometimes walking away & coming back helps you refocus and regroup. This is not running away ; you understand that unresolved issues will await you once you return. This is finding a space where you can think & reflect without outside opinions and judgement. It's true that you can't keep searching for happiness in the same place you lost it so maybe it's time you search elsewhere. Maybe , try within.
Moving on and letting go isn't easy , but more times than not it's necessary. Healing is necessary. You owe it to yourself to heal and be happy, again. Don't let anybody tell you different.
Do you have a story of happiness after hurt ? Would love to hear it in the comment section below️!